Ready in 30 minutes or less
What You'll Need!
- 1 pre-baked thin Italian bread shell crust (10 ounces)
- 6 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 8 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 small onion, chopped
What To Do With It!
Place crust on a greased pizza pan. Using a 2-1/2-in. biscuit cutter, cut out six circles from crust, evenly spaced and about 1 in. from edge. (Remove circles and save for another use, like small luncheon pizzas which Peter absolutely adores) Break an egg into each hole. Sprinkle with cheese, bacon, peppers and onion. Bake for 8-10 minutes at 450 degrees or until the eggs are completely set.
Yield: 6 servings
Barb's Favorite Recipe Sites