French Toast Casserole
What you'll need!
- 1 Loaf Cinnamon Bread (Pepperidge Farm type): cut into one inch slices
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 4 tsp sugar
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 Tbs Vanilla
- 2 Tbs butter; cut into small pieces
- 1 tsp cinnamon
What to do with it!
- Grease a 9X13X2 baking pan.
- Arrange the bread in the the pan.
- Beat together eggs, milk, sugar, salt, and vanilla.
- Pour over the bread evenly.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Before baking in the morning, uncover and dot the top with butter, sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Bake @ 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Cut into squares and serve immediately.
Yield: 6 servings
Barb's Favorite Recipe Sites
A Recent Joy House Favorite: